Thursday, February 11, 2010

I made a mistake...and will do better



I have been working on several blogs for a while. I have this main blog I planned to use for real estate purposes. I have experimented but really not done much with it. The posts are boring and not at all fun.
I contemplated a blog called "Good Things Happen Here" which would be a forum to talk about the fun things in northern Michigan. This is a great place to live, great place to visit and great place to vacation with so much to do all times of year.
Knowing I didn't know much about blogging, I started reading and discovered my approach was flawed. I truly felt like an idiot because I wasn't seeing what I profess each day...real estate is about relationships and lifestyle.
So I learn and adapt. Look to my blog for fun things happening in this wonderful area, stories about the "Good Things that Happen Here", and a little bit of real estate. This is my space on in the electronic world and share I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment